Sacred Home Yoga Sanctuary

 I open the grand Haveli doorways to the veranda that results in the plush gardens where resides a dazzling Buddha sculpture in natural red sandstone, seated with the bowl, in earth touching mudra. The Maharaja elephant, ornately carved in black granite with his trunk up brings in the grandness of the old days. Surrounded via antique o.K.Trees and birds of paradise that is the view from my yoga room in my house, my sacred area and sanctuary wherein I do my every day coaching. Tranquil and peaceful, I take inside the goodness of Mother Earth and provide her my leptitox devotion.


My yoga room homes my beautiful altar, made from an old Indian window, in which I preparation meditation and align my chakras. Hand sculpted deities from the Vedic traditions maintain notable energies. My altar has the Sri yantra and Shiva, the mystic dancer, and Hanuman, the Rudra avatar of Shiva, regarded for his healing powers and his pure devotion. Ganesha and Lakshmi sit on their crystals and resonate with my daily purpose. Pictures of my Mom and Dad and the sacred text of the Bhagwad Gita manual me to observe the right course.


Mala beads of lapis lazuli strung with rudraksha, hand knotted with cotton tassels, adorns Shiva and the quartz crystal mala synchronizes with the Sri yantra. Ganesha loves pink and governs the root chakra, the coral mala beads floor me to earth as I sit down in my asana of power and love. I beautify the altar with candles and incense and fresh plants, bringing in new strength and love into my home and heart. Altars are divine facilities for yoga or meditation and energize the space around them, bringing the resonance of your soul better.


Your altar is a manifestation of your inner spirit, an expression of your soul and how you perceive with the sector. Artistic vintage global factors like vintage arches built into the wall makes a stunning backdrop for my yoga sanctuary. Light and airy sari curtains ruffle inside the wind and the handloom cotton throws on the flooring are simply ideal for sitting. It's my region of solace wherein I come to re-energize my religious power. The energy grows and multiplies with each mantra and is meditated lower back to me. It's a stunning vicinity to meditate and seek thought, hook up with the universe and develop with the seasons.


The carved barn doorways of Saraswati and Vishnu, whitewashed with subtle colorations of colour seeping through are a divine joy to behold. I used them as the doorways into my yoga sanctuary. Old woods are so earthing and grounding and simply seeing the historical carvings takes me into the pure joy of divine bliss.

https://www.streetinsider.com/FMR+Wire/Leptitox+Reviews+2020+Does+It+Work+%3F+Read+Before/17249589.html

Comments